Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Markers!



This evening, well it was quite an adventure in our house. Anabelle got a hold of some markers. And in less than 2 minutes, she colored herself. From head to toe. Clothes and all! She looked like a rainbow threw up on her...

She proudly came out of the bathroom. Where she had painted herself. And told me, "Momma, I look pretty." I about died! But I had to burst out laughing. She was a "Hot Mess!" So clothes and all, I put Anabelle in the bathtub. After I snapped a few pictures. I can see myself pulling those out on the night of her prom. :)

But we got her cleaned up. It took a little scrubbing. But thank goodness, they were Crayola markers. ie Washable! Her clothes, well they're in the washer right now. I'm hoping for the best. I'm still trying to figure out where she got these markers from. Because I never buy markers. I guess I can just say, it was another adventurous night of parenting. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment